Home brewed Pumpkin Spice coffee with a touch of sugar and milk, and then some Miso soup later on, and maybe some Sencha Green tea =P I’m gonna stay up late tonight and finish fixing up most of the computers, with Charmed on one of the many monitors I have up so I have something to enjoy while I wait for drives to be reformatted, updates to install, and computers to restart a bajillion times.
Oh well. With the right food and drink, even the more mundane tasks can be enjoyable =P
Sorry, I was on the Tumblr app, and that loads things crappily XD AND YAY FOR THE NAME KATERINA. It’s beautiful. I’m glad you are named
Katerina. It makes me smile ^.^
I am working on 8 computers now, in various states of refurbishing, with one in pieces, another making lots of noise, another not responding to installation disks properly, and two working pretty well. God help me. I have so many to fix. There are two (possibly three) more than i’ll have to fix this next week. GAAAAAH.
We’re moving, and I have so many comps to refurbish and electronics to fix and sell and the house to pack up and kids to look after while my mum works that I’m finding it hard to anything but panic =/
I’ll get around to GiC and The Time HG Wells Brought Fairy Tales to Univille, I promise. But not right now. We’ll be moving the day after christmas *groan* so, between now and then, any updates will be a miracle =P
Hang in there with me. I haven’t forgotten you all <3
if you don’t like regina mills it’s ok, I get it
but if you don’t like lana
queen of cuteness
I am judging you.
"Regina. Will you marry me?"
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Amelia Jessica Pond
- She was born in Scotland in 1989
- Her mother and father are named Tabetha and Augustus Pond
- She moved as a child from Scotland to Leadworth, England where she was raised by her Aunt Sharron
- When she was a child she went camping with her father in the Highlands of Scotland
- Her best childhood friend was named Mels
- She went to a fair as a child in 1994
- Her favourite childhood book was Pandora’s Box
- When she wrote a paper for school on the invasion of Britain by the Romans she got a bad grade on it because of the title.
- She worked as a kissogram when she was about 20 years old
- Her favourite artist was Vincent Van Gogh
- She was a model for a perfume called Petrichor and was famous and signed photos
- She wrote travel articles
- She had a close relationship with her father-in-law
- She died at age 87 in New York
And that information was given to you without any mention of the Doctor or Rory
Do not say that Amy has “no personality or back story without the Doctor or Rory” because it’s just not true.
requested by JordanThane
I ship these two so much. Ugh. Bo and Tamsin, Bo and Lauren, and Lauren and Crystal. UGHHHHH. this show kills me
4.03 | Lauren + Crystal.
Manip with some original art floating on the web :)
I mixed Regina & Emma with Wonder Woman & Supergirl bodies. Hope You like them.